Are you having difficulty registering your license of Bluebeam Revu? Many people don't realize that Bluebeam's license keys are version specific. What this means is that any time you upgrade your license, they will issue you a brand new serial number and product key. After you install the new version, you'll need to make sure that you use your new license information to register your seat.
In a nutshell, here's a checklist to run through if you aren't able to register your seat:
- Does the version you've installed match your license? If you are not sure which version you've installed, open Revu and go to Help>About.
- Have you installed the correct edition (Standard, CAD, Extreme)?
- Are you sure that you've typed in the product keys correctly? We recommend directly copying/pasting from the license certificate to be sure.
- Have you used up all of your seats already? You can see how many seats are on a license by referencing the "Seats Allowed" field of your certificate. Keep in mind that Bluebeam tracks seat usage by registered devices.
- Are you sure you're connected to the internet, and that connection is working properly? You will need an active internet connection in order to ping Bluebeam's licensing server.
If you've been struggling to register your copy of Bluebeam Revu, hopefully one of the above suggestions resolves the issue for you. If not, you can find the contact information for Bluebeam's tech support team on their contact page here.